As a patient you are entitle to:-
- Get fair treatment.
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Recognizing medical practitioners involved in the care and office.
- Treatment which coincided with health problems.
- Getting accurate information on health status, treatment plans and medications before giving consent to treatment.
- given the opportunity to participate in making decisions about health problems.
- Continuous treatment through proper communication with medical practitioners.
- Getting the proper management of complications and appropriate.
- Receiving treatment in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Confidentiality of medical information and medical report if necessary.
- Information on policies and procedures regarding organ donation and freedom in decision making.
- Expressed dissatisfaction through a simple procedure.
- Obtain detailed information for the payment of hospital's bills.
To ensure safe and effective care, patients and family members are required to:-
- Provide accurate information about the current and prior medical history, including medication and allergy history.
- Giving personal information accurate and up to date.
- Comply with treatment planning, nutrition advice and other specific instructions and further treatment advice.
- Wear identifications wrist band each time.
- Ask for help if at risk for falls.
- Inform the clerk in the ward if out of the ward around the premises hospital after being hospitalized.
- Respectful and considerate of other patients and their family members.
- Comply with hospital policy with respect to the time of treatment, hand hygiene, safe, baby-friendly hospitals, children's friend and friend of the husband and in-patinet facilities.
- Ensuring clean hospital environment.
- Keep valuables at home.
- Put the vehicle in a parking lot available for visitors.