Hospital Kuala Kubu Bharu built in 1936. The hospital was transferred to a new location after the old town was destroyed by the floods. At that time, the hospital provides services to the British soldiers, workers and employees of the estate of tin around the Kuala Kubu Bharu. In the beginning, the hospital consists of four wards, an administration building / Outpatient department and the House Surgeon. Area of this hospital is 37 acres and the developed area is approximately 16 acres.
Year - Hospital Development
The hospital was built.
A two-storey building constructed TB Ward.
Maternity Ward building was built.
Administration Building continued to house the Outpatient Department and Accident and Emergency Department.
Building the House Surgeon and Medical Laboratory built.
Store flammable materials developed for.
Dispensary Building connected.
Accident and Emergency Department modified.
Medical Store (Non Drug) built.
Medical Store and the Administrative Office of the pharmacy was built.
Opening of a new Outpatient Department and Clinic.
Construction of Physiotherapy Unit.
Construction Haemodialysis Unit.
Penyubahsuaian Dish Unit.
Construction of a new Forensic Unit.
Upgrading of Pharmacy Unit.
Construction of Matron's Room.